Christmas time, Mistletoe and crime.
I’m sorry everyone but Christmas is cancelled. I just saw a sign saying “Check our Santa’s gear” on a kid’s shop window and therefore have reported Santa to the authorities. Christmas time, Mistletoe and crime.
I never practice my guitar. From time to time I just open the case and throw in...– Wes Montgomery (via jazzpages)
More controversial then Ulrich's St Anger snare...
Badmotorfinger is a far superior album to Superunknown.
Rise of the right angles
I’m still getting Sean Slater from EastEnders on my recommended friend list. I hate EastEnders, I hope he cuts himself on the corner of “the square” and bleeds to death.
Why do I think people yawning in a close proximity to me are trying to eat me?
My Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2011-11-27) →
Chris Cornell (22) Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood (14) Billy Cobham (13) The Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger (8) Björk (6) Imported from Last.fm Tumblr by JoeLaz
My Albums of the year via Twitter
Part 4 Mastodon - The Hunter. That should just about cover it. 6 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete Mrcozdude Dan Cosgrove #bestalbumof2011 Part 3 The Beach Boys - The Smile Sessions, Jane’s Addiction - The Great Escape Artist, Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs 9 minutes ago Mrcozdude Dan Cosgrove #bestalbumof2011 Part 2 Tom Waits - Bad As Me, Medeski...
Photo: I’m an Arteest! http://t.co/YNX0bHGY
Thursday Split Up →
Thursday have split?!?!
I’m certain that 99% of the 99 percenters at wall street have no idea what they are protesting about, leaving 1% that do. This makes 1% legitimate protesters and the other 1% the bankers. Therefore both even which renders the argument invalid.
My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: John Frusciante (65), Hüsker Dü (64) & Portugal. The Man (45) http://t.co/9GUnnapl
Art Marvels: World's Largest 3D Street Art →
artmarvels: “Reebok CrossFit Collaboration - World’s Largest 3D Street Art” Above: “Sydney Harbor - Wimbledon” Above: “Jameson Cult Film Club presents ‘Aliens’” Above: “3D Abbey Road canvas in Los Angeles for Visit Britain ‘You’re Invited’ tour” For seven years, 3D street artist Joe…